We offer a broad range of services to our Swiss customers:
- Maintenance and repairing for coordinate measuring machines
- Calibration and acceptance tests for coordinate measuring machines
- User training at various skills
- Manufacturer-neutral training in coordinate metrology
- Contract measurement and prototype sampling for customer parts
- Contract programming
- Maintenance contract for soordinate measuring machines
- Software maintenace contract
- Computer tomography
Metrology technology centre
Our technology centre covers an area of more than 240 m2 and is equipped with a wide range of WENZEL measurement machines and optical measuring devices from Dr. Schneider in order to solve all possible measuring problems of our customers. It also serves for demonstration and user training purposes.
All important areas of coordinate measuring technology for prismatic and free form parts are covered, beginning from manual measuring machines up to precision bridge measuring machines with CNC control and a twin-arm measuring machine for large parts.
Optical measuring systems from Dr. Schneider are mainly used for measuring 2-dimensional parts such as plastic profiles, rubber parts or small parts in the watch-making industry.
An experienced team of experts in application engineering, technical service and sales is at your service. The technology centre proves the competence of Metromec in all fields of dimensional measuring technology.